As an authorised LG solar installer SolarPath is proud to design and install solar systems based on the industry leading LG solar panels for residential and commercial solar customers.
For residential LG solar installations our standard LG solar panel is now the 60 module 365W LG NeON® 2 – the panel of the future available today. The panels come with an amazing 25-year product warranty and a 25-year performance warranty.
If you are seeking a visually pleasing panel for your home, or you have a roof where space is tight, or are considering a solar battery in the future, then this is panel to choose.
The 365W LG NeON® 2 solar panels have innovative technology that sets them apart from the other 200 brands of panels available in the Australian market. The double-sided cells with CELLO multi wire busbar technology absorb light from the front and back of the panels giving more power per panel.
Backed by an established global brand LG panels offer peace of mind over the other brands selling panels in the Australian market.
The high performer – with 21.1% module efficiency
- Great visual appearance with the black cells, black frames and thin wire busbars
- 25 years product warranty (parts and labour) is 15 years longer than most standard panel warranty and is covered by LG Electronic Australia.
- Improved 25-year performance warranty. All solar panels degrade, with the most degradation occurring in the first year and the output then decreasing annually. The LG module degradation has improved from -3% to -2% in the first year and thereafter the annual rate has fallen from -0.7% to -0.33%. This brings a warranted output of 90.08% after 20 years compared 80.2% for many competing panels.
- Improved High Temperature Performance. As air temperature rises panels begin to lose ability to generate power. The improved NeON® 2 module temperature co-efficient compared to standard modules, means on a hot day the LG panels deliver higher output.
- LG panels have a Corrosion Resistance Certification Salt Mist Corrosion to maximum severity 6 and Ammonia Resistance also. Intall them with confidence right up to the beach line.
- Having double walled frames means the panels are certified to a wind rating of 5400 Pascals more than double that of some other panels.
- The modules have a double-sided cell structure that produces energy from the front and the back of the panel giving additional electricity.
- 12 wire busbars (“CELLO” Technology Increases Power) with NeON® 2 – LG’s “CELLO” Multi wire busbar cell technology lowers electrical resistance and increases panel efficiency, giving more power per panel and providing a more uniform look to the panel. In 2015 LG won the Intersolar Award in Germany for this innovation.