Maxbreeze Solar Powered Roof Ventilation
Solar Powered Roof Fans are a simple and environmentally sensible solution that can protect your home, roof and even save you money.
Powered completely by free solar energy, our sleek and efficient MaxBreeze roof vent is compact, quiet, powerful & can be rotated to face the sun so it can be installed in any location!
The function of a solar roof fan is to improve air circulation in the roof cavity, reducing heat & moisture build-up and resulting in a healthier and more energy-efficient home. Solar roof fans can, therefore, significantly extend the life of your roof, not to mention during summer months, keeping your roof space cooler, resulting in a cooler home and savings on other ‘cooling’ costs.
But their benefits don’t stop when the weather cools down, even during winter months, they prevent moisture build-up, keeping the roof space dry and fresh, reducing mold and wood rot.
Our SolarPath Solar Roof Fan, called the MaxBreeze, are the best in their class, with the highest standards for quality and functionality. Including the ability to add an optional Energy Storage battery (charged by the sun) so that the unit can operate at night, making our MaxBreeze unique.
In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our products we offer an exceptional 15-year product warranty – the best in Australia.
- Fully assembled product ready for (DIY) Do It Your self-installation.
- 20 Watt high performance built in Solar Panel.
- Durable injection moulded housing, rotatable for maximum performance.
- 5 polymeric fan blades.
- Brushless DC motor, formulated for quieter ventilation.
- Leak proof flashing to suit all applications.
- Snap-Action type thermostat included in MaxBreeze standard model.
- Master controller included in MaxBreeze Combo model.
- Master Controller + Storage included in Zephyr model
- Provisions for main power operation in Zephyr model only
- Reduces heat & moisture build-up inside the roof cavity.
- Reduces energy cost of running air conditioners.
- Helps to make home more comfortable.
- Protect roof insulation from moisture saturation
- Green product uses FREE energy, pays for itself.
- No other product can match the features and price.
- Smartest Solar roof fan in Australia.
- Australian made, designed and owned.
- 30 minutes easy DIY installation.
- Works day & night (with optional battery pack).
- Sleek and stylish design with slim pitch.
- Leak proof – fits all roofs and all locations.
- 01Heat builds up inside roof cavity:The sun beats down on a homes’ roof and heats up the enclosed roof space. Passive vents allow some circulation but do not provide the pressure needed to force out the hot air.
- 02MaxBreeze removes hot air:The solar panel of the MaxBreeze collects sunlight that powers the fans motor to remove the hot air from inside the roof cavity.
- 03MaxBreeze is smart:MaxBreeze standard model is supplied with a thermostat, which allows the fan to turn only when the temperature inside the roof is high. While the Master controller in the Combo model will monitor both the temperature and the humidity.
- 04MaxBreeze is awake when the rest are asleep:MaxBreeze Zephyr comes with storage pack to allow the system to store the energy so it can run the motor at night if require. Unlike the typical whirlybirds as they only work when there is wind or other type of solar fan which work during day time only.
- 05MaxBreeze has 3 sources of power:MaxBreeze can be powered by using direct sunlight during the day, stored solar energy for night time (Zephyr model only) or can be connected to the main power as third option (available in both Combo & Zephyr models)
- 06MaxBreeze is flexible and easy to install:It can be installed on any side of your roof by rotating the panel to face north for maximum performance.
- Industrial buildings
- Commercial offices.
|Low Pitch Up To 18°