Aura Mechanical Room Ventilation
The fan has an electrical cord with a three pin plug. An electrician needs to provide a power socket in the roof space for it to plug into. The power socket is wired down to a wall switch to operate the fan.
- Removes heat built up within the room.
- This lessons air conditioning running costs.
- Prevents mould in winter by preventing moisture build up in wet rooms
- Powerful but silent commercial grade 16 watt fan motor, cabled to 3 pin power plug socket.
- Air extraction capacity of up to 250 litres per second.
- Very low running cost, requires little electricity to run.