Drawing upon their huge knowledge of semi-conductors LG Electronics began their solar energy research in 1985. Now in their fifth generation, LG Solar panels are widely recognised as the leading solar panels available.
As an authorised LG solar installer SolarPath is proud to design and install solar systems based on the industry leading LG solar panels for residential and commercial solar customers.
The LG Mono X solar panel is now in its 6th generation after first being successfully released in in 2010. The LG Mono X offers a long service, strong warranty and high efficiency at a competitive price.
LG has been involved in a number of comparison tests of the LG panels against many other brand panels. LG models are consistently among the better performing in these tests.
The LG Mono X feature a 15-year product warranty covering parts and labour provided by LG Electronics Australia, compared to 10 or 12-years for many competing panels. They also boast a 25-year performance warranty with a warranted output of 87.0% after 25-years.
Backed by an established global brand LG panels offer peace of mind over the other brands selling panels in the Australian market.
- Great visual appearance with the black cells, and black frames
- High module efficiency of 19.8%
- 15 years product warranty (parts and labour) covered by LG Electronic Australia.
- 25-year performance warranty. All solar panels degrade, with the most degradation occurring in the first year and the output then decreasing annually. The LG module annual degradation in years 2 to 25 has fallen from -0.7% to -0.4%. This brings a warranted output of 87.9% after 25 years compared 80.2% for many competing panels.
- LG Mon X panels have a Corrosion Resistance Certification with Salt Mist Corrosion to maximum severity 6 and Ammonia Resistance also. Install them with confidence right up to the beach line.
- Front load rating of 5400 Pascals and rear load rating of 2400 Pascals
- For more information download the 30 LG Panel Advantages brochure in the brochure section.