Sungrow Solar Inverters
SolarPath installs Sungrow inverters across Sydney and NSW as a standard solar power inverter with our solar power systems. Sungrow inverters come with 5 + 5 year warranty. However, enquire about our Sungrow exclusive warranties offers we have at the moment.
- Since its establishment in 1997, Sungrow has shipped over 100 gigawatts
- USD $2 billion revenue in 2018
- Second largest global inverter supplier in 2018 and 2019
- Over 15% global market share in 2019
- Sungrow has the largest PV inverter R&D Team in the world with 40% of the company’s workforce assigned to R&D (1,000 employees)
- 338 patents pending with over 1,500 cumulative patents
- 25-year design life span with impressive reliability
- Light weight and small footprint
- Only use components supplied by Tier 1 suppliers such as Toshiba, Samsung, etc.
- Strong Australian presence with local technical support office, warehouse, spare parts, and workshop based in Sydney
- Comprehensive and easy to use inverter monitoring via iSolarCloud App and web platform
- PV-oriented poverty alleviation programs – Supported 300,000 poverty-striven households and 2,200 underdeveloped villages with over 1,200 MWh as of December 2018
These positives facts about Sungrow have led SolarPath to install Sungrow inverters as standard with our solar systems, reflecting our commitment to offer the best solar technology at accessible prices for our customers.
SUNGROW INVERTER MONITORING – ISOLARCLOUD APP AND WEB PLATFORM
Each Sungrow inverter is wireless enabled to allow remotes access and monitoring of your inverter via the comprehensive and easy to use iSolarCloud platform. The monitoring platform can be accessed by any web browser-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can also download the iSolarCloud app for your Andriod or Apple smartphone.
The system is easy to access and use and gives you information on your PV system, showing daily power production, total production and tells you how much money you have saved!
If an issue arises with the inverter it can send you an alert to let you know so that it can be addressed immediately.
- Higher yield with max. efficiency 98.4 %,
- Flexible PV string configurations, DC/AC ratio up to 1.3
- Easy free monitoring via App or Web to enhance energy management for end-user, installer and retailer
- Export power control with a smart energy meter
- Built-in surge arresters and residual current protection
- High anti-corrosion with aluminium alloy die casting
- 11.5 kg compact design
- Fast and easy commissioning via front panel LCD or App
- 10-year product warranty