LG Chem are part of the global LG Group, and are recognised as a global leader in the development and manufacture of lithium-ion battery cells and batteries having begun mass production of lithium-ion batteries in 1999. Their Energy Storage System (ESS) battery business is a leader in the worldwide market for energy storage including for electric vehicles.
LG Chem began ESS production for residential applications in 2012 and the LG solar battery RESU (Residential Energy Storage Unit) series are one of the most installed solar batteries in Australia.
The LG Chem RESU family compact and lightweight nature is world-class. This is due to the unique nature of LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination and Stacking) process in manufacturing the lithium-ion (Li-ion) cells used in the batteries. The L&S process eliminates open space in the batteries cells to enable high energy density to enhance cell structure lifespan.
- Compact size due to world best energy density
- Ease of installation
- Proven safety and reliability
- Diverse battery capacity options up to 13.3kW
- LG Chem’s world leading Li-ion battery technology
- Low Voltage 48 V Batteries:
- LG Chem RESU6.5 – 6.5kWh capacity
- LG Chem RESU10 – 9.8kWh capacity
- LG Chem RESU13 – 13.1kWh capacity
- High Voltage 400V Batteries:
- LG Chem RESU7H – 7kWh capacity
- LG Chem RESU10H – 9.8kWh capacity