Residential and Commercial Solar Panels in Sydney for Energy Efficiency
Solar panels come in various sizes and capacities. Weather conditions will determine the energy that it produces. Whilst panels can be expensive in nature, they will always be considered an investment as the output provides value to the householder by supplying power to your appliances saving you the need to purchase expensive power from your electricity provider.
There are many solar retailers in the market today. SolarPath has been installing residential and commercial systems for over 6 years. Our experience is growing with every install and we are placed very well to service your energy needs today.
Why Choose Us?
- At SolarPath, we supply premium solar modules manufactured by the world’s largest companies.
- Top quality European and Chinese inverters ensure every system is of the highest quality.
- Our products come with warranties and are installed by accredited installers.
- The solar panels combine high-quality design with uncompromising production standards, ensuring a +3% positive power tolerance.
- Panels come with a 25-year performance warranty.
The benefits of Solar Panels and its Use
Solar Panels come with many benefits. We feel that a brief overview is something that will help you to decide before you invest in a product that lasts a very long time.
- Financial benefits – Not many products on the market come with an ‘invest and forget’ proposal, but solar panels do. Once installed, the panels will carry out their designed function without any attention needed from you. Day after day, the investment will provide financial benefits, with a ‘No Worries Mate’ about huge expenses from either electricity or gas retailers.
- Limit dependence on fossil fuels – The demand for fossil fuels is in decline right across the globe. Worldwide demand for solar power is growing day by day, removing our dependence from an industry which has a huge impact on the environment. Mining, logistics, and pollution are the byproducts of an old industry in decline. Your decision to invest in a solar system will help reduce demand for fossil fuels by generating your own electricity. This in turn will reduce the carbon foot print which helps us all achieve the renewable energy targets moving us towards a sustainable future.
- Minimal maintenance – Solar panels are maintenance free. With no moving parts, once installed, your panels will produce valuable electricity day after day with out any maintenance requirements. Panels are also designed to withstand extreme weather conditions and still perform and the harsh Australian conditions.
Things to remember with Solar Panels
- The size and type of panel will determine the efficiency of the system, as well as the direction or orientation of the installed panel.
- System sizes in terms of capacity are based on the consumption levels of the dwelling. Over sizing the system will generate more than is required which creates a overflow of energy which is then exported to the grid. Smaller systems will have the opposite effect and although unable to meet the demand, but still provide a benefit by displacing some po, with the balance coming from the grid. This may be the case where roof area is limited to only a small system, but still provides a benefit.
- Shade and interference can adversely effect the performance of the system. It is recommended that the roof area is clear from such obstacles. In some cases, solutions can be applied to overcome shading from trees, so you can still enjoy the benefits of solar.
TN Solar founded in 2006 is a leading manufacturer of solar PV from China. They design mono-crystalline silicon, wafers, solar cells, solar units, and solar-powered lighting systems. TN Solar features energy efficient panels that have 10-year manufacturing and 25-years efficiency warranties with liability insurance. TN also provides a Chubb Warranty on its solar panels giving you peace of mind that your investment is a safe investment for many years to come.
LG is a trusted brand synonymous with quality, it’s range of solar panels and specifically its LG Mono X™ 275W solar panels is no different. These panels are the product of LG’s years of research and commitment to provide long lasting quality panels. LG’s Mono X™ series can provide years of reliable energy. These panels are an investment in terms of high-grade design, production, after sales support, and performance warranties.
LG tests all solar units to meet the standard power output. Our Mono X™ units have a positive nominal tolerance going as high a +3%. These units also have a 10-year warranty and a linear 25-year output warranty. The linear output warranty guarantees a minimum power output of 80.2% after 25 years. Because it’s LG, these high-class warranties can give you peace of mind for many, many years to come.
SolarWorld technologies are different because they are different. Their commitment to quality powers their success, and is why their solar panels consistently produce clean energy for at least 25 years—even in the harshest weather conditions. Your solar investment is only as good as a solar system’s ability to produce energy. Some might say they are control freaks, but they making “achieving maximum energy output through an obsessive attention to detail” our top priority.
Every Solar World solar panel undergoes stringent quality checks throughout the manufacturing process. We flash-test then plus-sort, which is a fancy way of saying we do everything we can to deliver more power to you.
Here are just a few of the numerous tests that our solar panel testing lab conducts:
Salt mist spray for coastal areas
Snow and wind load testing
Hail impact tests
They have been ISO 9001 certified for more than 10 years, have never had a product recalled and guarantee the performance of their solar panels for at least 25 years.
Trust Suntech to Deliver Reliable Performance Over Time. Suntech develops, manufactures, and delivers the world’s most reliable and cost-effective solar energy solutions. Founded in 2001 it is today the world’s second largest producer of silicon solar modules. Suntech panels are used to generate clean power for every application and market, from off-grid systems to large-scale solar farms and small residential units. It has a World-class manufacturing plant made of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules and is unrivaled in its manufacturing capacity and world-class technology. Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards.