Our range of roof ventilation systems helps to minimise the damaging effects of heat and moisture in your roof, making your home comfortable all year long. We supply solar roof ventilation, whirlybirds and mechanical ventilation systems of various designs to ensure we have the ideal solution for your house.
- Everyday activities, such as cooking, laundry and showering creates moisture that rises into roof spaces.
- In the harsh Australian environment, radiant heat can penetrate into our houses through rooftops, radiating into living spaces and causing temperatures to rise.
- When moisture and heat combine, they can cause significant damage to the roof deck, trusses, shingles, rafters and painted surfaces.
- During winter, attic spaces accumulate excess moisture resulting in mildew, mould and wood rot.
- Effective roof ventilation will cool your house during the summer months by removing any hot air that is trapped within your roof space
- This in turn leads to a reduced need for air conditioning, or if air con is still required, it reduces the load on the conditioner rewarding you with lower running costs and energy bills
- A well ventilated roof space also Increases the efficiency of your roof insulation and prevents radiant heat entering your home through the ceiling
- Roof vents prevent mould build-up during winter by keeping roof and wall cavities dry, fresh and moisture free
- High quality roof ventilation works to minimise the damaging effects of the moisture and heat in your roof.
- Roof vents also prevent the moisture and heat from lingering at roof level
Thinking about Solar Panels?
Get a Free Quote and Consultation
Ask us how to get Solar Systems from $2 Per Day!