Budget Tubular Skylights
- The Budget series of skylights by Solar Bright® offer consumers a well made, flexible tube skylight at a price that is hard to resist. The range comes in 2 different models (sizes), the BU250 and the BU400.
- Our Budget skylights have been engineered to allow the sunlight to travel into your home or workplace through our reflective, flexible tubing.
- They are perfect for small drops, into spaces where only small amounts of additional light is required.
- With an industry-leading 7-year warranty and our highly competitive pricing, Solar Brights® Budget series of skylights are amazing value for money.
- Standard high impact acrylic dome is made of UV resistant, non-yellowing acrylic.
- Leak-proof Design – Injection moulded leak proof roof flashings to suit any roof tile and various metal roof types.
- Flexible Tubes – Flexible duct, silver concertina shaft.
- Single Lens Prismatic Diffuser – Spreads natural light into smaller interior spaces.
|Budget BU250||Budget BU400|
|Suitable For||Small sized rooms, Bathrooms, Hallways, Laundries and Wardrobes.||Small Kitchens, Dining rooms, Family rooms where only small amount of light is required.|
|All Designer Diffuser Options?||No – Prismax only||No – Prismax only|
|All Trim Options?||No – White Only||No – White Only|
|Passive Ventilation Option||Yes||No|
Roof Top Dome
Firstly our specially designed Dome captures the light from the sun, from sun up to sun down, and channels it down into the tube.
Flexible Aluminium Duct
Then our flexible duct sends the light travelling down through the ducting transmitting natural light into your space.
Our Prismatic Diffuser (The parts that sit on your ceiling and look like an electric light) ensures the light enters your home and spreads throughout the space. Our single lens diffuser has also been designed to block the harmful UV rays, so you can be rest assured none of your belongings will be damaged by the sunlight.
To give you even more peace of mind. Our Budget Skylights are completely leak-free! Our roof flashings (the parts that connect to your roof) are totally leak-proof because they’ve been injection moulded, so there are no seams for water to get through. We even have flashings designed to suit most roof types here in Australia.